Friday, July 30, 2010

Songs that Inspires Me

I admit that I really love listening on Lady Gaga's songs. Well who doesn't what to listen on her hot voice? hahaha! I also like listening on hip-hop songs because it makes me dance. ;) I like listening on ballads, RNB, and OPM then later on i'll gonna play it on my guitar.

I have an inconsistent genre for the song I like to listen. Whether it is Pop, Rock, Ballad, OPM, RNB, Hip-hop, Classic, Mellow, Opera, Metallic, etc.. I consider the song I like through it's meaning..

I started to like such song that makes me inspired, touched, and mesmerized.

Here are the songs that makes me inspired:

1) Perfect Day - Hoku



This song is the official soundtrack of one of my favorite film Legally Blonde. As the lyrics of the songs wants us to know, there's no bad day.
On this perfect day,
Nothing's standing in my way

On this perfect day,
When nothing can go wrong

It's the perfect day,
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon
I could stay, forever as I am

So whether there's not nice aura over there during your day, don't be affected with them. And, if something bad happens on such a day, remember that there's still tomorrow coming. Just always smile and say "It's a perfect day!" :)

2) Watch Me Shine



As the title said you can now get the meaning why I like this song. Watch Me Shine. There's no such looser in this world. All can shine on it's different filled. :)

So if I feel down and some over there makes me down, I'm just listening to this song and I feel really uplift. :)

3) The Tide is High - Atomic Kitten



"I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that" .. This song is also referring on a girl's type for a man. Well, I can wait if that time comes. But I will not give up! haha! who knows? xD

4) Reflection - Christina Aguilera



This is the OST of animated film Mulan. I really like to listen to this song whenever I feel lost or I'm not doing what I supposed and like to do.. But as the lyrics say:

There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide?
I won’t pretend that I’m
Someone else
For all time

What is important is always be yourself in every time. As long as it won't harm others, always be yourself. But if others are just criticizing for nothing, don't mind them. What important is your reflection.

5) When You Believe - Whitney Houston (rev. by Mariah Carey)



"There can be miracle when you believe". Always believe in yourself. Whatever you think of yourself is definitely the thing will happen to you. This also the OST of animated film Prince of Egypt.

6) Close to Where You Are - Jonalyn Viray



This is the winning piece of now one of Philippines' bestselling diva Jonalyn Viray. As you listen to the song, you'll know why this song made me inspired. :)

7) I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan OST



Yes, I'm a girl! But I really like this song! Even though the main character(Mulan) was pushed to quit, she never give up. Don't give up on your goals. Just continue doing it in order to reach your dreams. :)

8) The Impossible Dream



ow yeah~ I know this is an old song. One of my high school teacher introduce to our class this song. Some of my classmates and even me laughs at the first when we heard the title and the hymn of this song. But when I look deeply to the meaning of the song, I was so inspired. Dreaming, just keep dreaming.. Life if useless if where not dreaming. But also, we must also work for are dreams. Even though it is impossible, just dream. Who knows? it may be possible. :)

9) The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston



The lyrics tells completely why this song is really inspiring. :)

10) Pananagutan (responsibility) - Himig Heswita



This is Filipino Christian songs inspires me a lot. Pardon me if I can't find an English translation for this song but next time I'll try to translate this for everyone to know.

This song simply means that you lived here on Earth not only for yourself but also you live for something. You live for such people, for your purpose, and for God. We have each responsibility to fulfill while we are here. As I'm a believer of God, I believe that this life is just borrowed and can be taken away anytime. So before that time comes, I must know what is my responsibility here. What is my life's purpose?

Remember that we are here because we have a purpose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment