Friday, July 30, 2010

Purity is Important in Philippine Culture and Traditon

My Facebook friend tagged me on this photo.




I've already thinking that it is about virginity as I read the first lines. And yes, it is. Some of the comments on this photo asked my friend why he posted this. Then my friend replied "I post this just to keep Filipino's tradition." Yes, definitely right. One of our tradition is to keep one's virginity whether your a male or female until you get to the point that you're married.

But, as the new generation come, globalization, liberalization, every country's tradition changes. But believe it or not, most of Filipino people still keeps this tradition, keeping virginity and pure until they get married. Whatever others think about us, were still keeping this tradition. One of those good traits that starts from our ancestors. :)

I hope that the next generation will still keep this tradition. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the next generation will still keep this tradition.. up to 30th century and through infinity and beyond!!!! haha.. dalagang Pilipina :) I like :D

    ReplyDelete